That meme thing was my 666. post! Muhahahaa!
Tagged by thedragonsire.
Rule One: Always post the rules
Rule Two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule Three: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
On to the questions…
1. Keyboard and shortcuts or mouse?
I work with Word Perfect at my office, so I’m really good using its shortcuts, so I never get used to the Word shortcuts and don’t use them a lot at home. But I use the shortcuts which work in any programm.
2. Do you have music you can only listen to in a certain mood (if yes, name music and mood)?
I don’t think so. Mostly the music gets me into the mood, not the other way round.
3. Do you like organizing things, like events or group activities?
I guess I do. I always end up to be the one who organizes all the dates in my RPG group or books all the rooms for the vacation or makes the shopping list for the big cooking event. Well, I think im rather good at organizing, so why not do it?
4. Procrastination or “get it over with”?
30 % getting it over with, 70 % procrastination.
5. Do you enjoy audiobooks?
6. How many text messages (or instant messenger messages on your phone) do you send per day (on average)?
Hmmm….maybe 20-30 on my phone and between 10 and several hundred on my computer (mostly Skype).
7. Are you good at any crafts, like knitting or wood working (or at least enjoy doing them)?
The only craft-like thing I’m good at is cooking and baking, I never enjoyed stuff that requires a real sleight of hand.
8. Do you have a book/tv show/etc. you liked a while ago but now hate with the force of a thousand suns?
Not really. I read books a while ago I really don’t like anymore (like Dan Brown) but I don’t hate them.
9. Lazy holiday or sightseeing?
A mixture of both is fine.
11. Favourite food that other people don’t appreciate?
Holding gummi bears over a candle before eating them *g*. (No more candles in my reach when playing RPG :( )
1. Do you like to dance?
2. The most disgusting thing you ever ate?
3. Do you ever buy flowers just for yourself?
4. The greatest place you’ve visited?
5. How many pair of socks do you probably own?
6. Do you lock the bathroom door at home?
7. What was the last hand-written letter you received?
8. The nicest thing a stranger has done for you?
9. Cinema or theatre?
10. Do you like to spend time alone?
11. What’s the first thing you look at in a book? (First Sentence, last sentence, the cover text, the dedication?)
(Sorry, I can’t think of anyone else right now, if you like the questions, just go ahead!)
(There wasn’t a rule against re-tagging, was there?)